Source of Article Link: https://www.techradar.com/news/cyberpunk-2077-release-date-trailer-and-news
Cyberpunk 2077 is finally set to release on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on November 19, following a second delay back in June. CD Projekt Red is the studio behind this eagerly anticipated dystopian-set sci-fi RPG – the same studio that was also responsible for the success of the popular Witcher series.
“The extensive open-world game is set in Night City, a metropolis situated in the Free State of California and controlled by numerous corporations. You’ll be able to explore this iconic neon city via a number of distinct and branching lifepaths and claim various weapons and gadgets that are heavily tied in with the cyberpunk genre.”
- Science fiction world metropolis.
- Keanu Reeves plays Johnny Silverhand.
- Three different lifepaths that are available which will give you access to three very different origin stories.
- Tech Weapons, Smart Weapons, and Cyberware are just some of the options of weaponry and abilities.
- Cyberpunk 2077 is going for interactivity and immersion, even in its dialogue scenes.
Read the full article by Vic Hood, Henry St Leger and Emma Boyle here: https://www.techradar.com/news/cyberpunk-2077-release-date-trailer-and-news